Share these 8 rules for Safety with your children.
- My parents always need to know where I am and with whom I am.
- I am not allowed to go anywhere on my own.
- I know my address and telephone number.
- I say NO if someone tries to touch me in ways that make me feel frightened, uncomfortable or confused.
- Do not accept sweets or any other presents from strangers.
- I do not get into a car with anyone I do not know.
- I am strong, smart and have the right to be safe.
- If I am worried about anything, I can tell my parents or my teacher.